StudioNow Employment Opportunities
StudioNow, a Nashville, Tennessee-based video technology company, is looking to hire Front-End Developers and Software Engineers to help build our video platform.
What We Do
StudioNow helps companies create, manage and syndicate online videos with customized workflows, powerful technology and focused personal attention.
How We Do It
Clients, creators and the StudioNow staff collaborate with one another using our proprietary video platform in order to create amazing videos that are syndicated across the web. Our platform and vast creator network enables video production at an unprecedented scale.
Who We Are
StudioNow was founded in 2006 in Nashville, Tennessee. StudioNow employs 40+ smart and hard-working individuals in Nashville, Los Angeles and Baltimore. StudioNow works with filmmakers in every state in the U.S. as well as in more than 30 countries.
The StudioNow Platform leverages the latest in large-scale cloud computing.
Candidates interested in working at StudioNow should be well versed in a variety of technical and business skills.
- Proven development skills in Python, or a similar high-level language
- Experience with agile development practices
- Experience with AWS services EC2 and S3
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL) and NOSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience with high scale web applications
- Serve as an individual contributor and team member
- Understand own team’s strategy and objectives
- Able to function self-sufficiently, but accept guidance from peers and senior staff
- Mentor other Software Engineers
- Articulate opinions on software development matters
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to AOL’s vision, values, and principles
- Effectively change and meet deadlines as they evolve
- Observe quality standards
- Foresee potential technical or business issues within department and makes recommendations to solve
Candidates interested in working at StudioNow should be able to handle a variety of related responsibilities.
- Use knowledge associated with a degree in Computer Science or related field
- Possess approximately 2-6 years directly related experience
- Participate in the design, implementation and ongoing management of major site applications and subsystems
- Build robust and impactful tools and systems that enable individual employee productivity
- Design and develop database driven web tools utilizing a variety of technologies
- Build integration points with other systems and tools utilizing web services and APIs
- Work with a variety of cross-functional teams to build awesome web applications
- Understand and effectively uses technical tools, applications, and procedures
- Understand relationships among and across software components
- May be required to program in multiple platforms
- Convey fundamental aspects of job through verbal and written communications
Watch the video below to learn more about StudioNow.